Views
Helpful
Replies

Offline DUO Mac OS

martinorob
Level 1
Level 1

Any ETA for this?
I need to use DUO on Mac when I Power On even if I’m offline.
(and even every time my screensaver stop).

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

DuoKristina
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi everyone,

I’m happy to let you know that Duo for Mac Login v2.0.0 with offline authentication and official M1 support was released today.

Note that the corresponding Admin Panel setting for enabling offline access for a macOS application started deploying to our cloud service production deployments today and will reach all commercial customers by the end of next week.

See the updated instructions at https://duo.com/docs/macos.

Duo, not DUO.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Amy2
Level 5
Level 5

Hi martinorob,

At this time, there is no timeline or ETA we can share for this particular request. Our development team has this documented, and I will add you to the feature request.

Update: I apologize, unfortunately there is not a way for me to add community members to feature requests at this time. This is something we’re actively investigating. In the meantime, please reach out to Duo Support or your account representative and link them to this thread for reference.

Brian_Zaugg
Level 1
Level 1

Putting a “me too” on this feature request

pgriffin90
Level 1
Level 1

Please add me as well. Thanks.

xjamiesonx
Level 1
Level 1

+1 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! We have some pretty upset clients over the lack of this feature.

Perry1
Level 1
Level 1

+1 here as well. We have many Mac users that could use this feature.

Amy2
Level 5
Level 5

Hey everyone!

I’d love to be able to share your requests with our development team, but unfortunately at this time we don’t have the ability to capture feedback from the community to feed into our official feature request process. This is something I’m still actively looking into, and I may reach out to you individually for more info.

In the meantime, please contact Duo Support, your account executive, or your customer success manager if you are a Duo Care customer with a CSM to add your name to the official feature request.

echlaupka
Level 1
Level 1

Adding a “me too” to this. Offline support, without just saying “come on in”, needs to be a focus for Duo.

DuoKristina
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi everyone,

I’m happy to let you know that Duo for Mac Login v2.0.0 with offline authentication and official M1 support was released today.

Note that the corresponding Admin Panel setting for enabling offline access for a macOS application started deploying to our cloud service production deployments today and will reach all commercial customers by the end of next week.

See the updated instructions at https://duo.com/docs/macos.

Duo, not DUO.
Quick Links