Views
Helpful
Replies

Non iCloud/GDrive backup and restore scenarios

steve123151515
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I tried asking support and got the boilerplate response. How long do we have to wait to get better backup and restore options? I cannot believe that it is that difficult to allow an export/import with a long password to an arbitrary location.

Like many customers, I’ve got users who want to export from Android and import to iOS, or vice versa. We have users in China that don’t have reliable access to GDrive. For myself, I use a de-googled phone, so GDrive isn’t even an option for me. Restricting user options is a really primitive attitude.

3 Replies 3

DuoKristina
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

When you contacted Duo Support were you given the opportunity to submit a feature request for this? That’s the usual process. The Support rep can either attach you to an existing feature request or create a new one of your idea hasn’t already been captured. Our product teams use that feature request info when determining roadmaps for development.

Duo, not DUO.

I did, but is there truly any point when folks have been asking for it forever? Seems like we’re suffering in silence.

Anyone “suffering in silence” should absolutely make themselves heard by upvoting the feature request with Duo Support or their account team.

Duo, not DUO.
Quick Links