No response to support requests submitted online or via email

Hello,

We have recently implemented Duo and are in the process of testing with a group of our users. Though one concern I have is I’m not getting responses when I either email in a support question, or, submit a ticket online (after the initial acknowledgement).

Last week, I emailed in a question regarding configuration, and after waiting a day for a response, I called in to talk to someone. Two days ago, I opened a support ticket online two days ago, and have yet to receive a response on it. The status still shows Pending Support…

Should I only use phone support?

Thank You,

Hi @mauricej341,
Thank you for your patience as we are working hard to prioritize and reply to all customer requests. We are currently experiencing higher support request volume than normal, and our responses are unfortunately delayed by several days. Please accept our apologies for the long wait time you have endured. We understand your time is valuable, and we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience. We are taking the necessary steps to improve your experience and increase our capacity to handle current volume.

For faster support, please contact us by phone using the numbers listed duo.com/support. While waiting, we recommend you choose the option to receive a callback to limit your time on hold even further. Our highest volume tends to be Monday through Friday, 10AM ET - 4PM ET (1400 - 2000 UTC). Please consider reaching out to us outside of these hours.