cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No credits and no password... And what to do next

Freek_Verheul
Level 1
Level 1

I have no credits for DUO security and lost my password for duo. When I make a new pasword duo wants to sms me the code however it says “no credits”. I can’t pay because I have no password to login…
Is there a way?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Thanks to the excellent support of DUO, everything is working again. They gave me some credits so I could change my password and buy new credits, they also advised me to install the push option so I did not need any credits.
Thanks again support!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Amy2
Level 5
Level 5

Hi @Freek_Verheul, are you the only Duo admin on your account, or is there an Owner administrator you can work with to replenish the telephony credits? If you’re the only one, you will need to contact Duo Support for help.

You’ll find more details about this in a few knowledge base articles: What if no administrators with the Owner role can access the Duo Admin Panel? See also: How do I troubleshoot administrator logins to the Duo Admin Panel? I hope that helps!

Thanks to the excellent support of DUO, everything is working again. They gave me some credits so I could change my password and buy new credits, they also advised me to install the push option so I did not need any credits.
Thanks again support!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links