New Duo Authentication Proxy Videos: How to Install and Configure the Duo Authentication Proxy on Windows and Troubleshooting Authentication Proxy Issues and Additional Configuration Options!
Hey everyone! I’m Cody, the Technical Video Specialist for Duo and we have two newly updated videos now available for you on how to install and configure the Duo Authentication Proxy for a variety of usage scenarios, as well as how to troubleshoot Authentication Proxy issues and enable additional configuration options.
The Duo Authentication Proxy is a local service needed to properly configure certain Duo-protected applications that can be installed on a physical or virtual host, on Windows or Linux machines. In these videos, we will be focusing exclusively on Windows scenarios.
The first video walks you through an overview in which you will learn the following:
- What the Auth Proxy is and how it can be used
- How to install the Auth Proxy on your machine
- Where to locate the Auth Proxy config file
- How to configure the application to suit your needs
The second video focuses on teaching you the following topics:
- How to troubleshoot issues with the Connectivity Tool
- How you can encrypt your config file passwords and keys
- The value and ease of enabling the Support Tool
- How to enable additional optional elements for your specific needs
Please check them out, and let us know what you think in the comments! If you have a suggestion for a Duo integration video you’d like to see in the future, we’d like to hear that too. Leave it for us below. Cheers!