Hey everyone! We’re excited to share that we have a new course all about the Duo Authentication Proxy called “The Authentication Proxy in Action”. This 30-minute lesson will walk you through everything you need to know in order to be able to successfully configure and troubleshoot the auth proxy for your given environment and situation.
A properly configured Authentication Proxy is essential in providing the best Duo experience for both administrators and end-users.
This course is for you if you are interested in learning how to…
- Describe how the Authentication Proxy interacts with external identity stores and communicates with the Duo cloud service
- Create and edit the Authentication Proxy configuration file (authproxy.cfg) based on the environment
- Enable debug logging and interpret logs for troubleshooting issues, including practical tips to diagnose:
- Connectivity issues using the the Connectivity Tool
- Errors in the Authentication Proxy log
- The Authentication Proxy service failing to start
- Configure the Authentication Proxy for high availability and business continuity for preparedness in the event of a service disruption
Sign up for the course on Level Up here or on MSP Level Up if you’re a Duo partner!