cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

New Course Available! Register for "Protecting Applications with Duo"

TabBerger
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I’m pleased to announce the latest addition to our Admin Panel course series, Protecting Applications with Duo, is now open for registration! This course is for Owner, Administrator, and Application Manager role administrators who protect and manage integrations using the Admin Panel. Our goal with this course is to give new admins the knowledge they need to have a successful first deployment, and seasoned admins tips on protecting additional integrations to expand their protected environment.

The course offers an overview of common types of integrations, tips on conducting a 2FA pilot, best practices for configuring your protected applications to best fit with your existing environment, and explores Admin Panel configuration options you can use to customize your Duo integration.

Level Up beta participants can register for Protecting Applications with Duo at levelup.duo.com. Let us know what you think in the Feedback & Challenge module at the end of the course or in the comments below!

4 Replies 4

mbkitmgr
Level 1
Level 1

When I try to register it asks for a company code. Where do I find this?

Hi @mbkitmgr , thanks for reaching out! Level Up registration is gated by access code for the duration of our public beta period, but I would be happy to generate one for you. You can sign up by completing the short registration form here, and you will receive your code and instructions to login via email.

Luckily, this is only a temporary measure to track activity during beta. We’re currently working to build SSO from the Admin Panel to Level Up, so that when we launch to all Duo admins, anyone with Admin Panel access will be able to register without any additional access codes or gating.

Feel free to check out the FAQ about the public beta at this post here, and let me know if there’s anything else I can do for you!

kdemayo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We are a DUO MSP Program partner and I work in the HR department where we are tasked to get our engineers trained up. I stumbled upon the DUO Level up thread and would like to get ourselves access to that so we could send our engineers to whatever trainings or certifications you may have. The challenge we have right now is we have never accessed our DUO portal so I’m not sure what the Duo Admin Panel is. How is it possible for us to get this info so we could fill in the google form?

Hi @kdemayo, welcome to the Duo Community! It’s so great to hear from another training/learning development professional!

The Duo Admin Panel is the portal that your engineers use to manage everything about Duo for your company, so it totally makes sense that you probably don’t interact with it on the HR side. Technically, if you ever did need access to the Admin Panel for some reason (maybe developing in-house training content or something), you could request your engineering team could set you up with an account with a read-only role, but for our purposes of just registering for the beta, there’s no need to do that. I would be happy to get you folks set up to participate I will send you a DM here on the Community that will include an access code to pass along to your engineering team.

Let me know know if you have any additional questions and I’d be happy to assist you further!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links