cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Mutiple DOU Prompts for a already existing RDP session that returns to lock screen on a timeout?

welchpat
Level 1
Level 1

This is not a RD gateway or Terminal server this is just a straight remote desktop session

I am using the Microsoft Remote Desktop app for Windows 10 from the store
Microsoft Remote Desktop Version 10.2.1810.0

I connect to multiple servers all day and leave sessions open as I work, now that DUO has been deployed if I walk away from my desk or out to lunch I will get multiple DUO prompts and what makes it worse no info whatsoever that I could even be like yes I am on that server “allow” but its super annoying if I am on lunch break I feel like I am playing a video game with DUO prompts constantly nagging me which makes my break wonderful, I have tried both on and off for the remote desktop app option of prevent the screen from timing out

I will just say it one more time (: super annoying

How can DUO be adjusted not to do this (there is no remember me option)
Is this on the Windows Server side?

1 Reply 1

Amy2
Level 5
Level 5

Hi @welchpat, and welcome to the Duo Community! I definitely understand your frustration, and you’re certainly not alone in this. As far as I know, there’s not a way to adjust this, and I don’t think it can be done on the Windows side either. Some good news, though, is that our team is working on a solution for this that should be out shortly. Check out this thread for more info

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links