Views
Helpful
Replies

Microsoft Azure Active Directory and Duo

Cain
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I have successfully got Duo working with Azure AD using the integration guide here. Now I am trying to determine if the frequency of MFA request can be controlled for mobile devices? OWA prompts whenever you log in, but for o365 mail on a cellphone, once you multifactor it does not seem to prompt again. I’ve had it enabled on my account for about 2 months and have not had to multifactor since the initial setup. Is this working as intended, or is there an option in DUO or Azure that controls this?

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ITEM93
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Cain,

It sounds like it’s working as intended, Duo will be prompted on each new sign in, and you can test by logging in on a different (or incognito) browser.

If you would like to increase the frequency that Azure prompts for a sign in you can use these setting to control the conditional access session lifetime

Hopefully this helps

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

ITEM93
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Cain,

It sounds like it’s working as intended, Duo will be prompted on each new sign in, and you can test by logging in on a different (or incognito) browser.

If you would like to increase the frequency that Azure prompts for a sign in you can use these setting to control the conditional access session lifetime

Hopefully this helps

Quick Links