cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Logging into institutional account for Adobe CC

KENFL74
Level 1
Level 1

Duo will not let me check “Remember this device for 30 days” when I try to log into Adobe CC. When I click on an application like Adobe Rush or Adobe Photoshop, the screen will prompt a verification to log into Adobe CC. This is a process to verify the user(s) with their institutional credentials. Well, Duo will not let me select the “Remember 30 days” option in Chrome even with all cookies are allowed. It still says allow cookies. Does anyone have an identical issue?

5 Replies 5

Amy2
Level 5
Level 5

Hi @KENFL74, welcome to the Duo Community! Sorry to hear you’re having trouble with the “Remember me” checkbox while logging in with Duo. It sounds like you are receiving an automatic push notification upon login that is preventing you from selecting this option. If you cancel the push notification, you should be able to select “Remember me”" then select “Send me a push” to continue authentication and logging in. Check out this help article for more details. Does that resolve your issue? If not let me know. You can also reach out to your institution’s IT help desk for assistance with this.

I do click Cancel to check the remember for 30 days option but when I do it says “enable cookies”. Cookies are allowed for all websites already! It just does not let me check that option. Super frustrating that I have to verify for each login for Adobe Creative Cloud apps.

Ah, thanks for clarifying that. That indeed sounds frustrating. Are you using Chrome on an iOS device by chance?

I am using Chrome. MacOS Catalina 10.15.7

Thanks for providing that info. Can you please try disabling the Prevent cross-site tracking setting in Safari and seeing if that works? I understand you’re using Chrome, but it’s possible that that is preventing the cookies in Chrome from being stored.

The only other thing I can think of is that this might be related to WkWebView which limits the ability to issue and store cookies. Are you manually opening a Chrome browser and navigating to https://creativecloud.adobe.com/? From what you wrote here, it sounds like you are launching an application on your desktop, which is then opening a window to prompt for authentication. In that case, it’s not the same as a traditional browser window, and WkWebView is being used, which is specifically designed by Apple to prevent the issuing or storing of cookies. I’d try logging in directly from a Chrome browser instead. I hope that’s clear. Let me know if you still need help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links