cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Locked out of IG Account because Instagram and Duo weren't connected when I changed my password

Kennaberkley
Level 1
Level 1

Hi! A few days ago, I had to reset my Instagram password on the account that I use for my business. I had previously set up 2 Factor Authentication with the Duo Mobile app, but when I went to get the code from the app to be able to sign in to Instagram again, it showed that my account had been disabled and was no longer connected. However, in order to reconnect, I needed to do it from my Instagram settings. Since I changed my password, I was logged out of my account on all devices and now I’m stuck and locked out of my account. None of my backup codes worked despite trying them all several times and I’m not sure what else I can do. Instagram’s Help Center has not been useful either. Does anyone know of any way that I can get back into my account?

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links