cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

List of Third Parties that support Duo?

dzagadsky
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a list of third parties that support Duo integrations through the Web SDK? There is the native protect application list, but that doesn’t list all products that have Duo integrations already built. It would be convenient to have a wiki page or unofficial list somewhere. I haven’t found anything to this effect.

We’re in the final stages of evaluating Duo for a few specific uses. What pushed me over the edge is that I accidentally stumbled upon the fact that some other software and systems that we use have integrations built but aren’t mentioned anywhere on Duo’s site, only the vendor. I imagine it would be beneficial for everyone involved to have something like this.

2 Replies 2

candersen
Level 1
Level 1

Did you see all the docs Duo has to implement with various solutions?

DuoKristina
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

@DZag,

Since our APIs and SDKs are freely available, application vendors are able to add Duo to their products independently without notifying us.

We encourage application and service vendors who have interest in baking Duo into their products to join our Duo Ready partnership program. You can view a list of Duo integrations created by software vendors who are members of our technical partnerships program here: https://duo.com/partners/technology-partners/ready-partners

When you come across a “wild” Duo integration not listed on our Duo Ready site, feel free to encourage that vendor to join our technical partner program!

Duo, not DUO.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links