Views
Helpful
Replies

Level Up SSO: Call for User Access Testers

TabBerger
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello my friends!

I’m pleased to share that our team is putting the final touches on an SSO login experience for Duo Level Up to finally open registration to all Duo customers later this year! This will allow you to log in and register for Level Up using your Admin Panel credentials, without the need for an access code.

If you’re interested in getting a sneak preview, we’re looking for 10 people to test the SSO registration process and provide feedback on the user experience starting Monday, May 17, 2021. The testing process will take place on a call with a few folks from our team and should only take about 10-15 minutes.

This is open to anyone with access to the Duo Admin Panel and at least a Duo Free subscription so existing beta participants, as well as new folks, are welcome to join us. If you’re not part of the Level Up Beta Program today, this will be a great chance to try it out!

If you’re interested or have additional questions, you can DM me here on the Community, or send an email to the Level Up support team levelup@duo.com. I’ll update this thread as our spaces fill up.

3 Replies 3

TabBerger
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Update: As of today, we have scheduled two calls and eight remaining time slots available!

TabBerger
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Update: We have six remaining appointments as of today DM me here or email us at levelup@duo.com if you’re interested!

Thanks to everyone who’s reached out so far!

2X_4_4e3de6ddeed00cacd876308f254f79fd45684898.gif

TabBerger
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There are four more appointments remaining as of today!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links