cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Level Up-date: New certification and upcoming courses. Tell us what you want to see next!

TabBerger
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello my friends! I have a lot of exciting news to share about Level Up but first, I’d like to hear from you.

Which of the following topics would you like to see available in future Level Up courses?

• Advanced policies
  • Deployment strategies
  • Device Insight (Duo Access/Beyond Editions)
  • DNG/Duo Connect Client
  • Trusted Endpoints
  • Duo Mobile
  • General security topics
  • Protecting a specific application
  • Other (tell us in the comments below)

0 voters

As we begin planning the next phase of our journey, we want to make sure we’re designing our courses based around topics that you folks find interesting and helpful. I can’t wait to see what y’all think!

Free Level 1 Administrator Certification Now Available

As you may have heard, we have a new, free certification available based on the Admin Panel Essentials series for Owner, Administrator, and Application Manager role administrators. This program is designed to help more advanced administrators secure applications, enroll users, and construct adaptive access policies to better secure their environments. Once you complete the certification exam, you’ll be able to add your certification to LinkedIn and your Duo Community profile!

Upcoming Courses

• MSP Onboarding: We’ve partnered with our MSP Partner Managers to create an introductory course designed specifically for our Duo managed service providers.

• Getting Started with Duo Single Sign-On: Have you heard about Duo’s new SSO offering? This feature is hosted by Duo and can be enabled right in the Duo Admin Panel. This course will go over everything you need to get started!

Participant Survey Coming This Week

We are conducting a survey to better understand what we can improve about Level Up before it is released to a wider audience. What do you think of our current login/registration system via access codes? Are the courses we’ve made so far helping with the work you do to manage Duo? The Level Up Participant Survey takes about 5 minutes to complete and will be sent via email this week. If you have the opportunity to take it, we would sincerely appreciate your feedback!

Bug Fixes & Improvements

• Videos no longer autoplay: We discovered a master setting with our LMS vendor caused all our videos to attempt to auto play, which is unsupported in modern browsers. We have corrected the issue to disable the autoplay setting, and the videos should now start with sound after pressing “play”. Thank you to everyone who reported this issue!

• New course feedback system: You may have noticed our new Qualtrics feedback module! The questions are embedded right into the course and replaced our old mechanism, which did not offer a great user experience. Thank you to everyone who submitted your feedback about this!

Thank you for all of your support of the Level Up beta program. Where should we go next? Feel free to share your thoughts with the Community below!

If you and your team are interested in taking courses before they’re released to all customers, see Introducing Duo Level Up: Now open for beta!

5 Replies 5

BabbittJE
Level 1
Level 1

What does it cost to get certified?

Hi @BabbittJE ! That’s a great question. Level Up and all of it’s certification programs are actually free and open to anyone with access to the Duo Admin Panel and at least a Duo Free subscription We believe that everyone who uses Duo should have access to all the resources they need to be successful, and have no plans to begin charging for this even when we launch to all Duo customers. I’ll edit my first post to include this!

How do we sign up within the DUO admin console?

Hey @skywalker123! Welcome to the Duo Community, so great to see so many new folks lately!

Unfortunately we do not yet have a way to login/register using the Duo Admin Panel, but we are currently working with our internal teams to create this so that we can release Level Up to all of our customers. We are still in a public beta period, however, so if you’re interested in getting access to the courses now, you can register for the beta at this post here: Introducing Duo Level Up: Now open for beta! When you sign up, one of our team members will contact you with an access code that will allow you to sign up for an account.

Thanks for the info!

Quick Links