Views
Helpful
Replies

Level Up-date: Device Trust Certification program now available

TabBerger
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello my Community friends!

I’m pleased to announce that our Duo Device Trust certification program is now available to participants of the Level Up Beta Program! The series includes two courses and a certification exam:

Our goal with this series is for administrators to learn key best practices to establish, enforce, and continuously monitor device-trust based access in their environment. My favorite thing about this series is that we were able to introduce some additional interactive features that show the end-user experience in a much more hands-on way.

Add to LinkedIn

Just like our Level 1 Administrator and Help Desk Administrator certifications, after successful completion of this series, you’ll be able to view, print, and add your Device Trust certification to LinkedIn.

What did you think of the new courses? What do you want to see next? Share your thoughts with the Community below!

2X_3_385b3346f7a91cd1fd2c6f54507ea325206b3cc5.gif

If you and your team are interested in taking courses before they’re released to all customers, see Introducing Duo Level Up: Now open for beta!

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links