Before I jump into our latest updates, let’s kick it off with another community poll!
- Deploying the Device Health application
- End-user self-remediation options
- Using Duo with an agent or management system (like MDM)
- Duo Policy tips for device trust
- End-user education strategies
- Other (tell us in the comments)
New Course: Enforcing Trust-Based Access with Duo Policies
The #1 request we received from our beta participants was for us to make a more in-depth course about using the Duo policy engine. I’m pleased to introduce our latest course offering: Enforcing Trust-Based Access with Duo Policies! This course is all about using policies to design, enforce, and monitor trust-based access based upon your organization’s user population and risk tolerance.
While our first policy course Policy & Access Control for Everyone introduced the five core policies available in every edition of Duo, this course predominantly focuses on policies for Duo Access and Beyond editions. It features 24 modules, and even has a couple new interactive features. Our team had a lot of fun putting this together for you and we can’t wait to hear what you think!
Device Trust Certification Program in Development
I’m pleased to announce that our upcoming certification program will be Device Trust! Our goal with this series is for administrators to be able to establish, enforce, and continuously monitor device-trust based access in their environment, and will include:
- Enforcing Trust-Based Access with Duo Policies
- Device Health Application Course (In Progress)
- Device Trust Certification Exam (In Progress)
More to come soon!
Thank you for all of your support of the Level Up beta program. Did you learn something new about the policy engine? Have ideas for our next course? Share your thoughts with the Community below!