cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Lastpass - Missing Fields in Setup

dhaysley
Level 1
Level 1

When I try to setup DUO in LastPass the form is missing the Integration Key, Secret Key and API Hostname fields. I’ve tried completing the wizard without the fields but I get the pairing popup and nothing happens. Any ideas on how to get around the issue?

Thanks

4 Replies 4

DuoKristina
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Does the LastPass Ui you’re in look like the one shown here: https://support.logmeininc.com/lastpass/help/duo-security-authentication-lp030017#Set_up?

Or, is it different? If so, what kind of LastPass plan do you have, and where did you navigate to configure Duo?

Duo, not DUO.

I have the Free plan and it does not look like the screen shot in the link. It is missing the secret fields and the API host field. However, I was able to get around this by exporting all of my info from LastPass and I created a new free account that allowed me to setup DUO. At one time my original LastPass account was an Enterprise version that I let expire and downgraded to the free version. I saw another post in the forum where the user had to do the same by creating a new LastPass account.

I contacted LastPass asking which plans include Duo and was told all their plans support it, so I am not sure why you would not have seen the Duo config UI in your account.

I am glad you were able to set it up again though. Thanks for using Duo!

Duo, not DUO.

dhaysley
Level 1
Level 1

I submitted a ticket to LastPass support about the issue because I have read that others are having the exact same issue and the only resolution was to create another LastPass account. I sent them a screenshot from the old account.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links