cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Issue with installing DUO auth for Windows on Session host

rgordon1
Level 1
Level 1

I have test session host for a RDS 2012 R2 desktop collection. We use the RAP policies to restrict some users from external access to our RDS farm so I am looking for alternatives.

When I install the DUO Auth for windows login it removes the session host from the farm and I am unable to launch from our RemoteAPP feed or web page.

Should we be able to continue accessing our TS from RemoteAPP web feed or web page once the Duo auth for windows is installed?

thanks

Ray

4 Replies 4

PatrickKnight
Level 1
Level 1

We connect mostly from the remoteapp/RDS application menu and not RDP client. Once I install the windows logon software the desktop will no longer launch.

let me confirm the behavior of this.

I take an existing RDSH desktop. Install windows auth logon app and choose for RDP only. If the desktop is launched from RDS menu it should launch?

thanks

rgordon1
Level 1
Level 1

this can be removed. I reinstalled it on the RDSH and it works fine. Sorry about that. Works as expected and a good work around if you do not want to mess with GW/Web

thanks

Ray

PatrickKnight
Level 1
Level 1

Glad you got it resolved Ray!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links