cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Is the Wordpress Plugin Still Supported?

aleclee
Level 1
Level 1

Looks like it hasn’t been touched in about six months and the “current supported version” of WP is four dot releases behind what’s current. It stopped working for me a few months ago so I had to disable it.

Are there any prospects for getting caught up or is Duo depending on the community to maintain the plugin?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Dooley
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Alec,

Our plugin is still very much supported for Wordpress 4.1 and newer. If you’d like to troubleshoot your issues with the plugin, please reference our Knowledge Base for self-service content or contact our Support Team. They would be happy to help with this.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Dooley
Level 3
Level 3

Hi Alec,

Our plugin is still very much supported for Wordpress 4.1 and newer. If you’d like to troubleshoot your issues with the plugin, please reference our Knowledge Base for self-service content or contact our Support Team. They would be happy to help with this.

GwynethLlewelyn
Level 1
Level 1

I can only say that for me it works like a charm every day I use it — currently across three different sites, with as many different users, and using either an iPhone or an iPad to log in.

DuoKristina
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We’ve updated the Duo plugin page to reflect that we’ve tested with 4.9.1.

Duo, not DUO.
Quick Links