Views
Helpful
Replies

Is it Possible for Multiple Duo Application Policy ---> CAS

Hugo4
Level 1
Level 1

Hi:

Is it possible to have multiple Duo application policies per CAS server?

Example: cas.authn.mfa.duo[0] has separate policies in Duo than cas.authn.mfa.duo[1].

i.e. Integration App A uses ‘cas.authn.mfa.duo[0]’ and Integration App B uses ‘cas.authn.mfa.duo[1]’

cas.authn.mfa.duo[0].duo■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

cas.authn.mfa.duo[0].duoIntegrationKey:FOO

cas.authn.mfa.duo[0].duoSecretKey:BAR2

cas.authn.mfa.duo[0].duoApplicationKey:101

cas.authn.mfa.duo[1].duo■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

cas.authn.mfa.duo[1].duoIntegrationKey:FOO2

cas.authn.mfa.duo[1].duoSecretKey:BAR2

cas.authn.mfa.duo[1].duoApplicationKey:102

3 Replies 3

jamieis
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey there @Hugo,

While the CAS integration is not made by Duo, I know that they do support the ability to have multiple Duo application keys specified. You can see more here: https://apereo.github.io/cas/5.2.x/installation/DuoSecurity-Authentication.html#multiple-instances

Thanks for being a Duo customer!

Are there any instructions on how to do so by any chance? I could find via Google searches…

Brian_Gibson
Level 1
Level 1

Hi folks, has anyone gotten this to work? We are running CAS 5.1.2 and I tried adding a second Duo instance in my cas.properties file and tried pointing one CAS .json service file at one Duo ID and a second CAS .json service file at the second Duo ID but when I get prompted for 2 factor authentication with the Duo App it shows that it continually gets tied to the first Duo CAS instance.

Thanks for any assistance

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links