cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

iPhone Upgrade and NO Codes are working!

lambo_jules
Level 1
Level 1

I just upgraded my phone to Apple 12 Pro. Did the iPhone back up through iCloud.
I am having alot of issues signing into instagram. I am not having issues signing acounts on instagram, it’s the instagram handle that is associated with DUO MOBILE that I am having an issue with cause non of the back up codes that DUO Mobile are providing are working.

What do I need to do to so I can sign on my instagram.

A Frustrated Jules

1 Reply 1

Amy2
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Jules, sorry to hear you are dealing with the frustration of being locked out of your Instagram account! You mention you restored your new device from an iCloud backup. Did you enable Duo Restore for Third-Party Accounts on your old device? You would have had to set a recovery password in Duo Mobile for your Instagram account. Take a look at this video for more details: (Starting around 1:16 is where it shows how to back up your accounts) Duo Restore for Third-Party Accounts on iOS - YouTube
If you did not do this, you will need one of your Instagram recovery codes to regain access there. You can use a recovery code in place of a passcode after entering your email and password to log in when prompted for 2FA on Instagram.
Take a look at this article for more details and instructions: https://help.duo.com/s/article/5640

Quick Links