cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Instagram Duo Mobile

David_Santos
Level 1
Level 1

My Instagram account called david08santos is vinculated with Duo Mobile, I vinculated it 2 years ago and then a bought a new phone and now it says that no account is vinculated with Duo Mobile

3 Replies 3

DuoPablo
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @David_Santos ,

If you have a new device and you previously backed up your Duo Mobile account on your old device of the same platform using Duo Restore for Third-Party Accounts , one option is to restore your phone from a backup, open the Duo Mobile app, and follow the instructions to recover your accounts to the new device. See this article for more info: https://help.duo.com/s/article/5640. Otherwise:

If you no longer have access to third-party account recovery codes and you either did not previously enable Duo Restore for Third-Party Accounts or no longer have access to the recovery password you set, you must contact the support team at your account service provider, such as Instagram or Facebook, for help.

Hope this helps!

Jeams00127
Level 1
Level 1

Instagram Download My Instagram account called Jeams00127 is vinculated with Duo Mobile, I vinculated it 1 years ago and then a bought a new phone and now it says that no account is vinculated with Duo Mobile Instagram Pro  Login Problem anyone Solve My Problems

The prior response from @DuoPablo still applies.

Duo, not DUO.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links