cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Help w/Facebook Login

Austin_Barton
Level 1
Level 1

I had mistakenly deleted FB off of my app and now when I log into FB it asks me for a code and I cannot access it! When I choose to authenticate another way, I am not provided with any other options besides the authentication code (no SMS or anything else). I am not stuck out of my Facebook.

Any chance you would know how I can get the FB back in DUO now that I can’t access the account?

Thanks for any help!

1 Reply 1

DuoKristina
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I’m sorry to hear that you accidentally removed your Facebook account from Duo Mobile. Unfortunately, it is not possible to restore an account once you delete that account from the Duo Mobile app , and Duo doesn’t have access to make changes in Facebook on your behalf.

You must manually reconnect Duo Mobile to your Facebook account, which requires you to be logged in. Do you have the recovery codes from Facebook that were created when you set up two-factor authentication? These codes can be used in place of a passcode from an authenticator app when logging in to regain access there.

If that is not an option, please check out Facebook’s help page on recovering your account there.

Duo, not DUO.
Quick Links