cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Help me gain access to my facebook account by deactivating duo from my facebook

ruby1
Level 1
Level 1

KINDLY HELP ME GAIN ACCESS TO MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT.

My Facebook user id is (redacted)

My date of birth on my profile is redacted
My birth date and month is visible to everyone while the year of birth is on lock which means it’s seen by only me.

I am unable to login into my Facebook account because I don’t have access to code generated from duo authentication app which has been linked to my Facebook account.
This is because I logged in from a new phone(iPhone 5s) as I don’t have access to my old phone(vivo y53) cause my phone crashed and i didn’t have back up.

My vivo y53 phone crashed on 28-07-2020 and I started using a new phone(iPhone 5s) on 01-08-2020.
Which is when I have been trying to log into my Facebook account.

It is my account, kindly help me gain access.

Thank you.

1 Reply 1

Amy2
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Ruby, I sent you a private message about this already, but I’m also sharing the answer here in case it helps someone else. Unfortunately, we at Duo do not have access to your Facebook account, so we don’t have the ability to unlock it for you or help you regain access there. We provide a third-party service that Facebook adds to protect your account. We have a help article you can follow that might help with recovering your account: Knowledge Base | Duo Security
Otherwise, you will need to contact Facebook to prove your identity to their team and request their help in accessing your account. Use this form: Blocked/Locked out of Account | Facebook

Quick Links