cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Generic SAML Service Provider - Single Sign-On and SharePoint 2019 On-Premise

smithaetg
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone have any experience in integrating SharePoint 2019 (on-premise) with Duo’s Generic SAML Service Provider - Single Sign-On application. I’ve got Duo Single Sign-On working with our on-premise AD. This is my first time attempting SAML integration with anything. So I’ve read up on SAML 2.0, Duo’s documentation on Duo Single Sign-On for Generic SAML Service Providers and SharePoint’s documentation on Implement SAML based authentication in SharePoint server. So I understand how its all supposed to work, however Duo’s documentation and SharePoint’s documentation don’t really give a clear picture of how they can work together. Any help, suggestions, or pointers would be greatly appreciated.

1 Reply 1

smithaetg
Level 1
Level 1

It’s been six days since my original post and no one has responded. So no one in the community has attempted to use Duo’s Generic SAML Service Provider - Single Sign On application with ANY on premise Microsoft product?! I know I stated SharePoint in the original message, but just to get the conversation started I’d be happy to learn from anyone with experience using this application with any on-premise Microsoft server product that has a web server interface (e.g. OWA). Should this question be for Duo’s support team instead?

Quick Links