cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Feedback on Verified Push

HDClown
Level 1
Level 1

First, let me say that it’s great to see Duo has added this capability, as I (and many others) have been hoping to see this after Microsoft introduced “Number Matching”.

This feature has been working well, but I did have two suggestions:

1. Let administrations define the number of digits, or reduce the numbers of digits. I think 6 digits is a little much here as the real purpose of this is to prevent “mindless push acceptance”, which is all too common. I find 6 digits is more burdensome than necessary.
  2. Not sure if this is possible, but if the push request could default to put the cursor in the number box and have the number pad on screen, that would save the extra tap needed to get to that point. I realize this would require a re-design of the push screen so you still could easily tap the “I’m not logging in button”.
1 Reply 1

ldubravec
Level 1
Level 1

Hi @HDClown, thanks so much for sharing your feedback with the Duo Community! We appreciate your input and will make sure to share it with our developers.

Best,

-Lauren

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links