cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Amy2
Level 5
Level 5

Hello everyone!

I would love to talk to you about how you decide which new Duo features to try after your initial rollout.

Over the next few weeks, I’ll be collecting perspectives from Duo administrators to better understand how you evaluate features you might like to implement for your organization, and what information is useful to you during this process.

If you are willing to talk about your experience in a 45-minute call, let me know by adding your name here.

Thanks for sharing your insights so we can continue to improve our technical communications!

Comments
achristie1
Level 1
Level 1

I would be happy to is you did not require a google login.

2X_b_b0985e286b7d16b722b471bee2fb216b1ec4febc.jpeg

2X_1_1ff398a6b0315b77cf98d1e2c5ad7ff57626d875.jpeg

Amy2
Level 5
Level 5

Hi @Andy, you shouldn’t be required to log in to submit a response. I just checked the settings of the form to confirm and tested it myself in an Incognito window of my browser, and I was able to submit a response without being logged in to a Google account.

The way the form is set up makes it look like it’s required to log in. That is only if you want to save your progress and return to submit the answers later, however. The red *Required indicates that any field with a red asterisk next to it is required. Hope that helps! Please let me know if this is not the case for you.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links