cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Duoproxy as pre-built virtual appliance for VmWare

avs1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, is there a plan for duo to provide duo-proxy as CentOS pre-built virtual appliance for VMware?
Would Duo-proxy be available as an app at MS Azure store?

10 Replies 10

gleezy1
Level 1
Level 1

Hey avs,

No plans for a VM - but we are working on ways to make Auth Proxy even easier to deploy.

Stay tuned

Could you share your plans with the user community?

Any updates on this?

I would like to add that we would like to see the DMP in an easier to deploy package as well (some sort of container package, VMware OVA, etc.).

gleezy1
Level 1
Level 1

Hey avs,

I have shared all that I can.

Cheers

so no info for the customers then?

Looks like Duo is falling into RSA path…

TheZealous
Level 1
Level 1

So does this mean that Duo cannot be integrated with VMware VCSA 6.5? Not many people out there using RSA path to authenticate through VMware vCenter ;(

thomas.busse
Level 1
Level 1

I know the original post is from 2016, but are there any news regarding a prebuild VM Appliance as an OVA file ? (Including OS Hardening, automatic updates, etc.)

We have many customers, that expect that and are not willing to deploy and manage there own e.g. CentOS Linux Server just for that.

Regards,
Thomas

There are no plans to release the Duo Authentication Proxy as a pre-built appliance at this time. If this is something that interests you, please do contact your account manager, customer success manager, or Duo Support to add your support to a feature request for this.

Duo, not DUO.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links