Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Duo sso integartion with azure

I integrated with azure as idp for Duo security single sign on. But when I tries to log in it says invalid saml response. please find the saml response i am getting from azure. Please assit . TIA.

3 Replies 3

Amy2
Level 5
Level 5

Hi @Niranga_Nayanajith, welcome to the Duo Community! Thanks for sharing your question here. This error most commonly occurs in one of two cases:

1. The SAML assertion is encrypted when your IdP doesn’t support encrypted assertions.
  2. The IdP doesn’t sign both the assertion and the response.

Please take a look at our help article here for more information on how to resolve this: https://help.duo.com/s/article/4388

@Amy Thanks for the reply. But the article you shared is only relavant for the azure admin login with azure saml. This azure integration is for the duo sso. please assist to fix this.

Ah, my apologies. I was reading too fast. Can you share the exact error message you got? If it was “Invalid SAML Response received from identity provider” there are some recommendations I may be able to share.

Also, do you have a support case open with us already? If not, contacting Duo Support would be a good idea. They can troubleshoot this much faster with you, and that’s the recommended route for getting technical support.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links