Hello everyone! Here are the release notes for the most recent updates we’ve made to Duo.
You can subscribe to notifications for new release notes by following the process described here.
Features, enhancements, and other improvements
Duo integration with Azure Active Directory Conditional Access
- Customers using Azure Active Directory (AD) with Conditional Access can now set up Duo as a native multi-factor authentication provider from within Azure AD.
- Note that Conditional Access with custom controls requires an Azure Active Directory Premium P2 subscription.
- Read more about our integration with Azure AD Conditional Access.
New and updated applications
Duo Authentication for macOS 1.0.2 was released. It features:
- An updated configuration script.
- Fixed an issue whereby our integration would not work correctly with some system date and time settings.
- Added an upgrade script to restore 2FA functionality after direct 10.11 -> 10.13 macOS system updates.
Duo Network Gateway 1.2.6 was released. It features:
- An improved experience when using an internal certificate.
- You now only need to accept the Let’s Encrypt EULA once.
- Bug fixes.