Hello everyone! Here are the release notes for the most recent updates we’ve made to Duo.
You can subscribe to notifications for new release notes by following the process described here. If you have any questions about these changes, please comment below.
New features, enhancements, and other improvements
Duo Admin Panel improvements
- If an administrator makes changes to any of the fields on the Azure Active Directory synchronization detail page, they must now click “Save” before performing a sync or reauthorization.
- When a new child account is created by a Duo administrator, the email address of the administrator set as the owner of the new account (“Owner email”) is now listed in the “Created child account” event recorded in the Administrator Actions log, if it was supplied.
- Added an Administrator Actions log event when an administrator goes through the self-activation flow from an activation link.
- In the Duo Admin Panel navigation sidebar, Groups is now located directly under Users.
- Added an Administrator Action log event for when an administrator performs a manual permanent bulk user deletion.
New and updated applications
Duo for Windows Logon and RDP 4.0.7 released
- Fixes an issue related to multiple in-flight authentications.
Duo Certifier for macOS 1.0.9 released
- The certificate CN & SAN has changed to “localhost”.
- The “basicConstraint” attribute is now set to “critical,CA:false”.
- Fixed an issue where clearing an account logo on the Settings page in the Duo Admin Panel would not enable the “Save Changes” button.
- Fixed Authorized Networks Invalid IP addresses being escaped incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug that blocked the Admin API from editing the status of a group managed by directory sync.
- Duo will now provide a clearer error message for Admin API when trying to assign an administrator to an Administrative Unit if the administrator didn’t have “restricted_by_admin_units” set to true.