Hello everyone! Here are the release notes for the most recent updates we’ve made to Duo.
You can subscribe to notifications for new release notes by following the process described here. If you have any questions about these changes, please comment below.
New features, enhancements, and other improvements
- Added an placeholder token to bulk self-enrollment email templates in the Duo Admin Panel, so that new enrollment emails don’t need to be updated manually when Duo Administrators update their account name on the Settings page.
- All existing email templates will be unaffected, but the new wording with the placeholder token will be used if a customer clicks “Revert to default.”
- Updated the message shown to Duo Administrators upon password lockout to guide them towards their email for self-remediation, rather than guiding them toward contacting Duo.
New and updated applications
Duo Unix 1.11.3 released
- Support for CentOS 8, Red Hat 8, and Debian 10.
- Improved validation of BSON messages.
Duo for OWA 1.3.3 released
- Released for Exchange 2013 and newer only; no Exchange 2010 release.
- Fixed security issue with session cookie expiration affecting Exchange 2013 and newer.
- Updated jQuery version to 1.6.3.
Duo Certifier for macOS 1.0.8 released
- The certifier installer and uninstaller are now signed by Apple’s notarization service.
- Fixed an issue where the reauthentication time shown on an Azure Directory Sync page wasn’t displayed in the correct timezone.
- Fixed an issue where iPadOS would be incorrectly blocked by an operating systems policy utilizing the “static versions” option.