Hello everyone! Here are the release notes for the most recent updates we’ve made to Duo.
You can subscribe to notifications for new release notes by following the process described here: https://community.duo.com/t/about-the-release-notes-category/614.
Features, enhancements, and other improvements
- Splunk is now a supported SAML Service Provider for Duo Access Gateway (DAG).
- Added support for generic Mac OS X and Windows Enterprise Asset Management Tools for use with Trusted Endpoints.
- The design theme of the Duo Admin Panel has been updated to make it more accessible. Some of the most salient changes are listed below. Note that all buttons (and buttons that have been turned into links to more accurately reflect their destinations) are in the exact same place they were prior to the theme change.
- All buttons have been updated to meet WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) 2.0 AA contrast compliance.
- Green buttons have been replaced with blue buttons.
- Light grey-bordered buttons with dark grey text have replaced all “secondary” button types.
- A button containing a trash can icon has replaced all “destructive” action (deletion) buttons.
- The color of links has been changed from blue to dark grey with a thick underline when hovered over by a cursor.
- Lightened background of the search bar and darkened the text inside of it to increase its contrast.
- The colors and borders of dropdown menus have been changed to make them easier to navigate.
- Added support for 5th generation iPads.
- Our CyberArk application now has comprehensive setup documentation.
New and updated applications
- Version 1.9.20 of duo_unix has been released. This update:
- Fixed installation on AIX systems.
- Added support for using OpenSSL 1.1.0.
- Linked libduo statically to address issues with the ldconfig cache and incompatibilities between versions.
- Fixed a bug that produced incorrect SNI when using a proxy.
- Fixed a bug whereby Bulk Self-Enrollment would not skip users who already had an enrollment code.