Hello everyone! Here are the release notes for the most recent updates we’ve made to Duo.
You can subscribe to notifications for new release notes by following the process described here. If you have any questions about these changes, please comment below.
Administrator Actions log enhancement for Duo Admin Panel SAML SSO
- When encryption is misconfigured (when the IdP encryption configuration does not match that in the Admin Panel) for Duo Admin Panel SAML SSO login, an administrator action is logged with instructions on how to fix it.
New Duo Admin Panel Administrator Actions log events
- Duo Admin Panel login failures are now logged for both primary and secondary authentication methods.
- Admin Panel password reset requests and completions are now logged.
Duo Admin SAML SSO encryption certificate expiration date improvement
- The date that the certificate used for encrypted Duo Admin SAML SSO login will expire on (or the date that it expired on) is now listed in the appropriate section of the Admin Login Settings page in the Duo Admin Panel.
New and updated applications
- The Duo Admin Panel no longer allows Phones or Hardware Tokens to be assigned to users who are in the Trash and pending permanent deletion.