Hello everyone! Here are the release notes for the most recent updates we’ve made to Duo.
You can subscribe to notifications for new release notes by following the process described here.
Features, enhancements, and other improvements
Redesigned Duo Admin Panel dashboard
- The dashboard of the Duo Admin Panel now displays more actionable and pertinent information for Duo administrators including endpoint status, authentication success as a percentage, total number of users, and an authentication log chart for the past 48 hours.
- Contextual links are included to direct administrators to more in-depth reports on the information provided on the dashboard.
Duo administrator factor restrictions for logging in to the Admin Panel
- Duo administrators with the Owner role can now restrict which authentication factors other Duo administrators can use for logging in to the Duo Admin Panel. This is configurable in the Administrators > Admin Login Settings section of the Admin Panel.
Improvements to individual user view in the Duo Admin Panel
- The Recent Activity section of an individual user’s page in the Duo Admin Panel now displays the 10 most recent authentications.
Authentication log filter and usability improvements
- Clicking an authentication method or application in the Authentication Summary or Denied Authentications Reports will take you to the Authentication Log pre-filtered for that method and the report’s timeframe.
- Similarly, clicking on a chart bar from the log in the Admin Panel dashboard will direct you to the Authentication Log with filters corresponding to the selected chart bar.
If you have any questions about these changes, please comment below.