Hello everyone! Here are the release notes for the most recent updates we’ve made to Duo.
You can subscribe to notifications for new release notes by following the process described here: About the Release Notes category and how to subscribe to updates.
Duo Admin Panel features, enhancements, and other improvements
- The policy UI for our Trusted Endpoints feature has been simplified. The two options available now are “Allow all endpoints” and “Block endpoints that do not have a Duo certificate.”
- New Administrative Role: “Phishing Manager.” This role is intended for users who only need the ability to run and review security assessments against Duo users and should not have other privileges in the Duo Admin Panel. This role only has read access to users and groups.
- Now you can now review emails from prior phishing campaigns by using the Preview Phish tab.
New and updated applications
- The Duo Splunk Connector is now available! Customers that utilize Splunk for information and event management can easily import their Duo logs with this application.
- Fixed confusing wording in the display of time left in a trial.
- Fixed behavior when clicking the the “Add one now” link in the Active Directory Sync table.