Hello everyone! Here are the release notes for the most recent updates we’ve made to Duo.
You can subscribe to notifications for new release notes by following the process described here. If you have any questions about these changes, please comment below.
New and updated applications
- The proxy now features an optional script that puts the Authentication Proxy into primary only mode, which temporarily only validates first-factor authentication and skips secondary authentication for any configuration that allows “fail open” behavior.
- Added a support tool that sanitizes and packages config and log files into a zip file you can send to Duo Support when troubleshooting issues.
- Improved logging during Active Directory or OpenLDAP directory synchronization.
- Introduced support for [http_proxy] sections to use a configured interface parameter.
Duo Mobile for iOS 3.24.2 released
- Duo Mobile now requires iOS 10 or later.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- In the Duo Admin Panel applications list, SAML - Cisco Webex was renamed to SAML - Cisco Webex Meetings (with Site Admin).
- Added SAML - Cisco Webex (with Control Hub) to the Duo Admin Panel applications list to support newer Webex Meetings and Webex Teams accounts.
New features, enhancements, and other improvements
- Duo Administrators with the Owner role may now email themselves activation links for Duo Mobile.
- A pending-deletion user’s page is now fully read-only. Previously, 2FA devices and other elements could be edited or added to users pending deletion.
Single-user sync now handles users who are no longer being synced (removed from the target directory or from sync groups) in the same way as a “full” Directory Sync does:
- Removes them from synced group(s) in Duo.
- Sets them to pending deletion.
- Leaves their status unchanged.