Hello everyone! Here are the release notes for the most recent updates we’ve made to Duo.
You can subscribe to notifications for new release notes by following the process described here. If you have any questions about these changes, please comment below.
Features, enhancements, and other improvements
Duo Admins may now add a U2F token to a user from the Duo Admin Panel
- We have added the ability to assign U2F tokens to users via the Duo Admin Panel. Duo admins can add them via the user page.
- Currently, only one U2F token can be registered per user and only one can be added at a time. Because U2F depends on user presence proven through a browser, tokens must be added individually as opposed to in bulk.
New Duo Admin temporary password functionality
- A Duo admin can now be assigned a temporary password on their admin page in the Duo Admin Panel. When they next log in with this password, after completing 2FA, they will be required to enter a new password. Only administrators with the Owner role can set temporary passwords for other admins.
Duo Admin Panel logging improvement
- Admin login events recorded in the Administrator Actions report will now specify whether an admin logged in using a password or with Single Sign-On.
New and updated applications
- Version 3.21.1 of Duo Mobile for Android was released. It fixes HOTP passcode generation issues for some users.
- Fixed a bug with Duo Admin Panel SSO failing when initiating login using a Microsoft Azure access URL.
- The Admin Panel no longer incorrectly states that Directory Sync users cannot be permanently deleted. Directory Synced users can be permanently be deleted.