Hello everyone! Here are the release notes for the most recent updates we’ve made to Duo.
You can subscribe to notifications for new release notes by following the process described here. If you have any questions about these changes, please comment below.
New features, enhancements, and other improvements
Duo Admin Panel improvements
- The Endpoints page now allows filtering for endpoints that have certificates that will expire soon or that were issued manually.
- Certificate details are now shown in the “Trusted Endpoint” column.
- CSV and JSON exports now include certificate expiration and certificate duration fields.
- “Expiring soon” means that the certificate is in its renewal window of 3 days (for 1-week certificates) or 14 days (for 1-year certificates).
- The Admin Panel login page and Admin Activation page now share the same “invalid passcode” language when an invalid code is entered.
New and updated applications
- Custom Help Desk Message changes are now logged in the Administrator Actions report in the Duo Admin Panel.
- Updated Admin API to include the change_password_required parameter when adding new admins via the API.
- Updated Admin API to return an error if single-user Azure directory sync is attempted without a valid (complete) user name.