Hello everyone! Here are the release notes for the most recent updates we’ve made to Duo.
You can subscribe to notifications for new release notes by following the process described here. If you have any questions about these changes, please comment below.
New and updated applications
- This application is developed and supported by MyWorkDrive. It utilizes Duo’s WebSDK and Auth API. Documentation for this application is available from MyWorkDrive.
- Added SHA-256 certificate fingerprint to Applications page.
- Fixed case-sensitivity bug for Google OIDC and Azure OIDC domain checks.
- Fixed an issue displaying Duo Access Gateway login page in IE11 compatibility mode.
- The installer now automatically prompts to install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 on Windows Server 2016.
- Additional miscellaneous bug fixes.
- Added support for FORM RequestCacheType.
Features, enhancements, and other improvements
- A query limit drop-down menu has been added to the Deployment Progress report in the Duo Admin Panel.
- Duo Administrators switching between accounts is now logged as “Switched to this account” in the Administrator Actions log in the Duo Admin panel. This action is written for the account that was switched to, not the account that was switched from.
- Fixed parsing of beta Android user agents.
- Fixed a bug whereby Administration Actions for admin logins that used Duo Mobile passcodes, hardware tokens, or YubiKeys were not being displayed.