Hello everyone! Here are the release notes for the most recent updates we’ve made to Duo.
You can subscribe to notifications for new release notes by following the process described here: About the Release Notes category and how to subscribe to updates.
Features, enhancements, and other improvements
- You now have the ability to automatically approve all future Duo Insight phishing campaigns after approving one; you no longer need to approve each campaign.
- On Duo Insight’s “You’ve been phished!” page, there is now a detailed rundown of the user’s software that is out of date. Links to remediate these issues are provided.
- CSV exports have been cleaned up to remove any injected formulas that could run in Excel.
- A maximum length has been incorporated for the Service Name when creating an Insight campaign.
Trusted Mobile Endpoints
- Trusted Mobile Endpoints is now enabled for Duo Beyond edition customers. Trusted Mobile Endpoints supports iOS and Android devices. This new feature makes it possible to apply the Duo Trusted Endpoints attestation and policy option to mobile devices in addition to the existing support for laptops and desktops.
- We currently support MobileIron Cloud MDM and Airwatch MDM for both iOS and Android, as well as manual enrollment for iOS devices.
- On a mobile device’s Endpoint page in the Duo Admin Panel, admins can now see Trusted Endpoint information.
- Added Test Configuration buttons when using MobileIron Core, MobileIron Cloud, and AirWatch for Trusted Mobile Endpoints.
- In addition, a configuration cannot be saved unless it is valid.
Duo Access Gateway (DAG)
- Admins can now delete any SAML Service Provider attribute in the Duo Admin Panel, not just the last attribute.
- Fixed an issue where Admins could not edit phone number extensions on admin phones once they were set.