Hello everyone! Here are the release notes for the most recent updates we’ve made to Duo.
You can subscribe to notifications for new release notes by following the process described here. If you have any questions about these changes, please comment below.
New features, enhancements, and other improvements
Duo Admin Panel enhancement
- On a synchronized Azure Active Directory page, any group configured for a directory that is deleted or otherwise no longer exists within a target directory is now highlighted so they can be addressed.
New Trusted Endpoints deployment process for Android devices
- A new method for deploying Trusted Endpoints on Android Devices is now available.
- Using this new process, Duo Mobile for Android must now be deployed via MDM and installed on the device’s “Work” profile.
- If you have previously configured Trusted Endpoints for Android, please be sure to update your configuration using the new instructions.
- This Trusted Endpoints functionality requires Duo Mobile for Android 3.28.1 or newer.
- Updated documentation for the MDMs we support is available at the following locations:
New and updated applications
- Android and iOS
- Added icon for the Python Package Index (PyPI).
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements for increased stability.
- Addressed an issue some users may experience upon restart of their phone.
- Added a third-party acknowledgement section to system settings.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Reauthorize button from appearing for Azure Directories.
- Fixed an issue with the Duo Prompt where users would see flashes of content when the prompt loaded, especially with WebAuthn devices.