Hello everyone! Here are the release notes for the most recent updates we’ve made to Duo.
You can subscribe to notifications for new release notes by following the process described here: https://community.duo.com/t/about-the-release-notes-category/614.
- Duo Mobile for iOS 3.16.3 was released. It contains bug fixes and minor functionality and accessibility improvements.
Features, enhancements, and other improvements
- The text on the “Logging you in…” screen of the Duo Prompt has been centered and enlarged to make it easier to see in various circumstances.
Note: This interstitial message after a successful authentication is seen extremely rarely by users. It is generally only visible for an end user in low-bandwidth environments. Approximately 0.046% of authentications will see this message. Prior to this update, it looked like this:
Duo Beyond customers who configure Trusted Mobile Endpoints now see notifications and messages in the Duo Admin Panel Applications list and individual application properties pages when the Duo software needs to be updated. These notifications only appear for specific affected versions of web-based apps.
- The setup instructions in the Duo Admin Panel for Trusted Endpoints integrations have been updated.
- The styling of the JAMF instructions has been updated and the script that needs to be downloaded is now embedded in the page.
- The Landesk instructions are now split into two columns, one for deploying certificates and the other for configuring Chrome.
- Updated the copy mechanism for password fields when configuring Trusted Endpoints. There is now a Show/Hide button to display the password, rather than only displaying the password when the field is focused.