Hello everyone! Here are the release notes for the most recent updates we’ve made to Duo.
You can subscribe to notifications for new release notes by following the process described here. If you have any questions about these changes, please comment below.
New features, enhancements, and other improvements
Improved UI on Azure Directory Sync pages in the Duo Admin Panel
- Connection status now displayed separately from sync status.
- Connection status now accurately reflects the ability to connect to Azure, as opposed to always saying "Connected.”
- Controls for full sync and username sync are now in the main form instead of the button bar.
- A button allowing you to reauthorize with Azure is now always present, instead of only being shown when a connection failure is detected.
- For all Azure sync authorizations initiated after this update, information about who authorized the sync is retained and displayed.
New and updated applications
Duo Authentication Proxy 3.1.0 released
- New delimited_password_length optional configuration setting for RADIUS Auto, RADIUS Concat, and LDAP Auto supports Duo factor or passcode append after a fixed-length password without specifying a delimiter character.
- Improved logging when the Authentication Proxy cannot contact Duo for directory sync.
- The authproxy_support tool reports the full path to the generated output file.
- Fixed a memory leak the could manifest with specific types of certificate files.
- Allows mixed-case values for the prompt, type, and failmode configuration settings.
- Logging of RADIUS and LDAP messages now contain the username.
Duo Mobile for Android 3.28.2 released
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements for increased stability.
Duo Certificate Proxy 1.4.0 released
- Updated to use the highest available level of TLS protocol.