Hello everyone! Here are the release notes for the most recent updates we’ve made to Duo.
You can subscribe to notifications for new release notes by following the process described here: About the Release Notes category and how to subscribe to updates.
Note: Beginning in May, we will begin to phase out support for the Duo Admin Panel in Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, and 10. We recommend updating to IE11 or utilizing Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
Duo Admin Panel features, enhancements, and other improvements
- Admins can now download logs from phishing campaigns as CSV or JSON files.
- LastPass integration update: Admins can now allow end users to manage their devices and settings.
- The LastPass logo has been updated.
- Our “Trusted Devices” policy is now known as “Remembered Devices” to keep it distinct from our Trusted Endpoints feature. Functionality remains the same.
- A prompt requesting access to a user’s keychain when using macOS 10.12 and Trusted Endpoints will no longer appear.
- Corrected character decoding issues in Group and Domain dropdowns when creating a phishing campaign in the Duo Admin Panel.
- Fixed an issue with Admin API permissions in the Admin Panel not showing the correct values for non-privileged admins.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Application Managers from downloading telephony logs.
- Fixed an issue where a user wouldn’t receive an enrollment code in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where customers applying a policy to hundreds of applications were not able to make changes to the policy.