Hello everyone! Here are the release notes for the most recent updates we’ve made to Duo.
You can subscribe to notifications for new release notes by following the process described here.
Features, enhancements, and other improvements
New Deployment Progress Report interactive options
- New interactive charts allow administrators to quickly highlight deployment progress with tooltips to facilitate Duo rollout. See the Deployment Progress Report in the Duo Admin Panel.
New Admin API support for U2F Tokens
- Now you can manage U2F tokens using Duo’s Admin API. We added three new Admin API endpoints for managing U2F tokens. They are:
- Retrieve U2F token
- Retrieve U2F token by ID
- Delete U2F token
Why am I unable to attach U2F tokens to end users?
- U2F is designed to require user interaction to guarantee user presence for enrollment, so the end user still must enroll the token themselves.
- New content is linked in the Duo Admin Panel that describes how to create a testing environment when using Trusted Endpoints. This appears during Trusted Endpoints setup.
New and updated applications
Version 3.19.1 of Duo Mobile for Android was released, it features:
- Security enhancements.
- Bug fixes and improvements.