Hello everyone! Here are the release notes for the most recent updates we’ve made to Duo.
You can subscribe to notifications for new release notes by following the process described here.
Features, enhancements, and other improvements
- When using the Trusted Endpoints feature with MacOS, end users are no longer presented with pop-ups once updated with the new script.
- In the Duo Admin Panel Users tab, the “No 2FA Devices” label has been reworded to “Not Enrolled”. It still applies to the same subset of users. This wording is more consistent with other reports.
- The Authentication Log in the Duo Admin Panel can now be sorted by the “timestamp” and “invalid passcode” parameters.
- Invalid passcode:
- The CSV export of the Admin Actions report in the Duo Admin Panel now includes the factor used for authentications.
New and updated applications
- Version 1.3.0 of Duo’s integration with Outlook Web App (OWA) was released.
- Version 3.20.2 of Duo Mobile for iOS was released, it features:
- An updated Atlassian Bitbucket logo.
- Bug fixes and improvements.
- GitHub.com for Business is now supported for Single Sign-On using the Duo Access Gateway.