Hello everyone! Here are the release notes for the most recent updates we’ve made to Duo.
You can subscribe to notifications for new release notes by following the process described here. If you have any questions about these changes, please comment below.
New and updated applications
- Added improved dialogs, descriptions, and UI elements to the installer for integration and smart card options.
- Corrected an issue with offline access deprovisioning registered users unexpectedly after a bypass login.
- Command line installer now permits setting all configuration options.
- Fixed issues with installer product codes that affected MSI in-place upgrades.
New features, enhancements, and other improvements
- Duo Administrators with the Read-only administrator role may now download CSV or JSON reports from the Duo Admin Panel.
- Duo MSP Administrators and Owners can now add Accounts via the “Add…” in the top-right section of the main dashboard of the Duo Admin Panel.
- Our Admin API now returns a 400 Invalid Parameter error on invalid paging parameter values (limit less than 1 and offset less than 0). Previously, this issue would return a 500 Server Error.
- Fixed a bug that caused a warning specific to the Device Management Portal integration to show up for any application that didn’t support Authorized Networks.
- Fixed a bug whereby phone calls and texts for Juniper integration authentications were not being internationalized.
- Improved logging for Admin SSO errors in the Administrator Action logs.
- Fixed a bug whereby iOS users in timezones with a positive UTC offset would incorrectly fail a Duo Mobile as Trusted check.
- Fixed a bug whereby a Duo Administrator user could enter any time range to display in the Device Insight Report via URI.
- The “Sync This User” button on the user detail page doesn’t work if the source directory has username normalization turned on, so this button is now hidden in that situation.