Hello everyone! Here are the release notes for the most recent updates we’ve made to Duo.
You can subscribe to notifications for new release notes by following the process described here. If you have any questions about these changes, please comment below.
New features, enhancements, and other improvements
Duo Admin Panel improvements
- When a Duo administrator creates an activation code for a tablet, they will now be taken to a form to send an email containing that code to the end-user.
- When a new Duo child account is created in the Admin Panel or via the Admin API, this is event is logged and included in the Administrator Actions report.
New and updated applications
Support added for RFWebUI on Citrix NetScaler devices
- Our application for Citrix NetScaler now supports the RFWebUI theme introduced in NetScaler 11.1.
Huntress added as a named application to the Duo Admin Panel
- Huntress is now listed as a named application in the Duo Admin Panel.
- Addressed a bug with the Azure Conditional Access application that would cause Duo to error out if an end-user took longer than five minutes to enroll or authenticate.