Hello everyone! Here are the release notes for the most recent updates we’ve made to Duo.
You can subscribe to notifications for new release notes by following the process described here. If you have any questions about these changes, please comment below.
New and updated applications
- You can now protect a Cisco ISE using this named RADIUS application.
- The Cisco ISE application supports push, phone call, or passcode authentication. This configuration does not feature the interactive Duo Prompt for web-based logins, but does capture client IP information for use with Duo policies, such as geolocation and authorized networks.
New features, enhancements, and other improvements
Duo Admin Panel UI improvements
Administrator Actions report enhancements
- When a phone is deleted, any users currently attached to the phone will now be displayed in the corresponding Administrator Actions log entry.
- The Administrator filter has been moved above the table to prevent extra scrolling.
- This report now utilizes a “Load more” button to display more entries. This replaces the previous pagination functionality.
Deployment Progress report now also utilizes a “Load more” button to display more entries. This replaces the previous pagination functionality.
- A search bar has been added to the table.
- Admins can now export a list of their applications from the Applications page in the Duo Admin Panel.
- Fixed a bug where the “restore user” button on user view page would be shown for users deleted by directory sync. The button will no longer be shown for those users.